- Unite homeopaths from different countries with different experience to deeper explore the possibilities of homeopathic therapeutic method and further clarify Hahnemann’s truths and provide attendants with excellent tools to face the new challenges of the 21st century.
- Pay tribute to the founder of homeopathy Dr Samuel Christian Frederick Hahnemann on the World Homeopathy Day.
- Create an International Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Forum to discuss the essential problems of homeopathic pharmacy, and develop tactics to help countries that have need in opening homeopathic pharmacies.
- Begin a constructive dialogue between Homeopathic and Conventional Medicine.
- To publish book “The World in Homeopathic Perspective” on congress materials.
Dr. Marina Afanasieva (Latvia)
Head of International Scientific Committee
Prof. Dr. Ashley Ross (South Africa)
The Baltic Homeopathic Union under auspices of
The Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis
Abstract submission opens – July 27, 2020
All abstracts should be submitted in English
from the Abstract Submission page.
deadlines and outcomes
Priority Stream – October 09, 2020
(Outcome – November 06, 2020)
Late-breaking Stream – January 15, 2020
(Outcome – February 05, 2021)
Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & SPA Hotel
(Elizabetes Street 55, Riga, Latvia)
Official Congress language is English.
from English into Russian and from Russian into English
will be provided by the organizers.
Schedule of events
Thursday – April 8, 2021
19:00 Welcome cocktail
Friday – April 9, 2021
09:00 – 9:15 Opening Ceremony
09:15 – 18:00 Congress Lectures
19:00 Organ concert by Walter Gluck (homeopathic physician, Austria)
in the Riga Lutheran Church of St. John, Skarnu str. 24, Riga
Saturday – April 10, 2021
09:00 – 18:00 Congress Lectures
19:00 Gala Dinner (with Homeopathic Musicians Concert)
Sunday – April 11, 2021
09:00 – 12:30 Congress Lectures
12:45 – 14:00 Panel Discussion
14:00 – 14:15 Closing Ceremony
16:00 – 19:00 2nd Homeopathic Tennis Tournament
- Homeopathic physicians,
- homeopathic dentists,
- veterinarian homeopathic practitioners,
- homeopathic pharmacists,
- scientists and research professionals,
- medical students and medical doctors of different specialties,
- all interested in own health and health of humanity.
Contacts & Support
COUNTRIES OF PARTICIPANTS
Guests are expected to attend from 70 countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Ireland, Italy, Canada, Australia, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Bolivia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, México, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA.