- Unite homeopaths from different countries with different experience to deeper explore the possibilities of homeopathic therapeutic method and further clarify Hahnemann’s truths and provide attendants with excellent tools to face the new challenges of the 21st century.
- Pay tribute to the founder of homeopathy Dr Samuel Christian Frederick Hahnemann on the World Homeopathy Day.
- Create an International Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Forum to discuss the essential problems of homeopathic pharmacy, and develop tactics to help countries that have need in opening homeopathic pharmacies.
- Begin a constructive dialogue between Homeopathic and Conventional Medicine.
- To publish book “The World in Homeopathic Perspective” on congress materials.
- Homeopathic physicians,
- homeopathic dentists,
- veterinarian homeopathic practitioners,
- homeopathic pharmacists,
- scientists and research professionals,
- medical students and medical doctors of different specialties,
- all interested in own health and health of humanity.
Number of participants expected: 400-600
Countries of participants
Guests are expected to attend from 70 countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Ireland, Italy, Canada, Australia, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Bolivia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, México, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA and others.