Abstract Submission Terms & Conditions
By submitting an abstract, you agree to the following:
- Each author can only submit ONE case report and ONE paper/poster
- All abstracts MUST include: Purpose, Method, Results and Conclusion. Abstracts without this structure (unless explicitly merited by the nature / content of the specific paper) will not be accepted.
- All authors must download, read and complete the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) form for disclosure of potential conflicts of interest. This form must be submitted together with your abstract at www.homeopathy2021.com. Abstracts submitted without this form will not be considered.
- The abstract will be assessed on the results, contribution to the theme and objectives of the conference and the scientific merit of the study as presented in the abstract. In the event of no or insufficient clarity in the abstract it will be rejected.
- The acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at the conference.
- All authors presenting at the conference must register and pay to attend as a speaker. If the presenting author(s) is not registered, the abstract will be withdrawn. Attendance as a speaker will include delegate attendance for the duration of the conference. It is the responsibility of the author to ensure correct registration pertaining to the conference. The authors will immediately notify the International Congress of Homeopathy 2021 Office if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed.
- By submitting an abstract/s you agree to give us permission on behalf of all presenters to publish your abstract submission and/or PowerPoint presentation on the International Congress of Homeopathy 2021 website, in printed and online conference material if it is accepted for presentation.
- If the author(s) have any commercial interests or associations that might pose a conflict of interest regarding this submission, they must be declared on the submission form. If accepted for presentation, the commercial interest or association must be declared on the first slide (oral presentation) or at the bottom of the poster (poster presentation).
- You confirm that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- You confirm that you will not submit abstracts if previously published elsewhere.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and via the online submission site (www.homeopathy2021.com). Other forms of submission e.g. by post, email or fax will NOT be accepted.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation; if an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- Abstracts will be double reviewed by an international panel with the final decision being made by the Scientific Committee.